Thursday, April 17, 2008

Las Vegas Restauarants

Just to be up front and honest, I visit many restaurants because I work in the industry. I use MenuSearch.Net to find places I never thought of trying and I will use their links or some restaurant links where appropriate.

Trying to pick a Las Vegas restaurant is like trying to decide which child you like better. There are thousands of restaurants: fine dining, casual, pizza, Chinese and much more. Well, one of my favorites is PF Changs - the food is always good and the Asian theme is awesome. I recommend Chang's Spicy Chicken and the Mongolian Beef. I also love the Salmon over at Rosemary's Restaurant. Chef Michael Jordan really delivers great taste and consistency (ever visit has been a dream). For pizza, East Side Pizza in Boca Park is great. They know how to make you feel like you're part of their family and know how to make a good thin crust pie.

No comments: